With so many different options to choose from, it can sometimes be difficult to figure out which eyewear option is right for you. That's where our licensed and experienced opticians come in. We'll help you maneuver through the latest technologies to choose your perfect solution.
Don't Forget Sports and Safety Glasses
While most sports require helmets and other gear, protective eyewear is often optional. With over 40,000 sports-related eye injuries reported annually, protect your eyes with quality sports goggles.
Many occupations require safety glasses. These are required to meet U.S. safety standards. These safety glasses and sports goggles can be ordered from Chancellor Eye Care.
It is also very important to use safety goggles while performing yard work, hobbies, and working around the house. Rocks, sawdust, sticks, and plant trimmings are some common sources of eye injuries. Prevent these injuries by wearing safety glasses. These glasses are inexpensive, simple, and easy-to-use.
Lenses and Coating Options
Chancellor Eye Care offers a wide variety of lenses and coating options to fit your lifestyle. From polarized and tinted lenses to anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings, you're sure to find exactly what you need. We even carry a great selection of stylish sunglasses.
Taking Pride in Our Work
Our office combines the advantages of full-service optometry with a fashion-oriented eye wear boutique. We're family owned and operated with an in-office lab for quality control and quick turnaround services. We care how you look, as well as how well you can see.
Reasons to Buy Your Eye Glasses at Chancellor Eye Care
- At Chancellor Eye Care, we have a huge selection of frames and sunglasses for you to choose from. You can try the sunglasses to see how you look and how the frame feels on your face. You can rely on our opticians to help you find the perfect style, size, and color in your price range.
- You can count on us to provide you with the highest quality lenses and frames. Our products are of the finest quality, highly durable, and designed to provide you with the clearest eyesight. We use lenses only from top brands like Varilux, Crizal, and Transitions.
- A PD measurement alone is not enough for creating a great a pair of perfectly fitting glasses. Our opticians perform precise measurements of your eyes and facial features to provide you with a frame that perfectly suits your face and personality.
- At Chancellor Eye Care, we accept vision insurance plans and are in-network providers for most major vision plans. We can check your benefits and accept payment directly from your plan.
- Our opticians are experts in complex lens products and features. They will guide you through a multitude of choices and will also thoroughly explain the lens features to you. You can rely on us to provide you with the best glasses to suit your needs.
- Before you are contacted to pick up your new eyewear, our experts will verify your prescription lenses for accuracy, check the frame size and approve the overall quality of workmanship.
- We offer FREE lifetime adjustments and repairs. Our expert opticians will adjust and fit your glasses professionally for as many times as you need at a no charge. We also replace screws and nose pads for FREE.
- If you have any difficulty with your vision, contact our doctors. They are available to review your prescription needs, recheck your vision, and fix all your eyewear problems. We want you to love your glasses.